Where Are Your Charitable Gifts Really Going?
The resources in this report can help you check out a nonprofit organization (NPO) or charitable cause before you give as well as educate yourself more fully as a donor. If you take a little time to check out organizations and causes that interest you, your gift dollars can have the impact you desire.
Staying Updated on Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act
Because work continues on making the healthcare.gov site more functional and debate continues on what needs to happen to fix enrollment problems for health insurance, we suggest that you follow two blogs...
Gen Y with Will
How to Prevent Thousand-Dollar Money Mistakes
We've been looking at the ways young people waste the most money without knowing it—at least a thousand dollars—and guess what? There are tons of ways, which is pretty scary! Here's a look at the most common disaster spots for your wallet.
Who's Fighting For You?
Learn right here about consumer groups that tackle consumer issues for you. Each month, we'll feature a different group.
This month's featured consumer group:
Americans for Fairness in Lending (AFFIL) and Americans for Financial Reform (AFR) are partnering to reform the nation's lending industry and financial system to protect Americans' neighborhoods, homes and pocketbooks.
- Banking By Smartphone or Tablet? Make Sure You Do It Safely.
- What Insurance Do You Need at Each Life Stage?
- Buying a New Car? Sell Your Trade-In Yourself for More Money.
- Tired of Rising Bank Fees?
- Buying or Refinancing a Home?
- Prepaid Debit Cards — What Are the Pros, Cons and Alternates?
- Buying a Car? Five Traps to Avoid
- Buying a Home? — Read Our Home Buying Guide